1. WELDING - 5 ORANG DI PERLUKAN SEGERA
2. MEKANIK - 5 ORANG DI PERLUKAN SEGERA
GAJI RM1,000 KEATAS (GAJI BULAN)
-MEMPUNYAI SIJIL SKM (SIJIL KEMAHIRAN MALAYSIA)
-WARGA NEGARA MALAYSIA
-ADA ATAU TIADA PENGALAMAN DI UTAMAKAN
-BERTEMPAT DI KKIP DEKAT POLITEKNIK,
Kota Kinabalu Head Office
Lot 20, Jalan 1 G KKIP Selatan
Industrial Zone 4, KKIP
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Tel: +6 088 - 493888 (Hunting Line)
+6 088-493988, 497778
Fax: +6 088 - 496899
Sunday, April 8, 2012
DiGi is a leading mobile communications company providing a comprehensive range of affordable, convenient and easy to use wireless services to simplify and enrich the lives of its customers. We create value for our customers by selecting the most appropriate cutting edge technology so that they benefit from products and services that give them choice, convenience and control.
We have an established presence as a leader in voice and data prepaid services with a number of firsts that have set industry benchmarks for creativity and innovation. These services are offered under the DiGi Prepaid brand name. Our postpaid service under the DiGi Postpaid brand name delivers high quality voice as well as value-added mobile content and data services to both individual and corporate customers.
We aspire to be the Industry Shaper by taking leadership positions through series of innovative value propositions, simplicity and excellent execution.
Account Manager, Sales , Sandakan & Kota Kinabalu
(Sandakan & Kota Kinabalu)
- Establish, develop and grow company business through acquiring new & existing corporate accounts
- Responsible for achieving revenue targets, strategic objectives & account penetration while maximizing the relationship between DiGi and assigned accounts
- Responsible for growing SME market penetration in various industrial segments
- Recommend retention strategies to sustain competitiveness for respective accounts
- Manage daily sales operational matters, co-ordinate and execute promotional plan/activities such as corporate roadshows & events
- Work closely with other departments in Enterprise Business in solving challenges and to co-ordinate effective marketing communication plans for key account projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Studies or Marketing related
- Preferably with 2~3 years experience in corporate sales
- Strong capability to establish long term relationship with corporate clients and be able to manage and utilize multiple resources in the company toward the generation of solutions and integrations project
- Self-motivated and result driven, including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals
- Good communication skills, pro-active and able to think out-of-the-box
- Good presentation skill & have strong initiative to grow the business
- Customer-oriented & able to provide good customer service level
If your profile meets our requirements, please apply through www.digi.com.my/careers.
Closing Date: 6 May 2012
Posted by Sabah JobSpot at 7:00 AM